Thursday, December 11, 2008

Flu and Baby

So I woke up Wednesday Morning @ 2:30am, thinking that I was just having another one of my middle of the night wakes up to use the restroom. Well, guess again, I woke up with the stomach flu. The reason why, would be that I went to go snack on something to settle my stomach but my body had other plans. So I spent the following hours dying on the couch and on and off sleeping. I call off sick from work which was great for me so I could get some sleep. But yea, being pregnant and have the flu is not fun. I really have not been able to eat, which again is not a fun. i call my doc and she was like hey you got the flu and take some tyendol for the pain.

I am home again today, which I got some laundry done and got my laptop to start working again. My laptop is getting old. It refuses to play nice. every time it goes to sleep the Internet needs to be restarted and the password needs to be re-enter. I am getting way frustrated. I know this baby is like almost 4 years old but come on, I want it to work for the next four years since it is going to take me that long to get to grad school. anyway, I am going to leave it for now. I will give a true update to tell you all about what is been like to be pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment