Thursday, April 1, 2010

I've got a feeling...

I've gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good good night

--Black Eyed Peas, I've Got A Feeling



I had that song stuck in my head all day long. It was sunny. It was warm. We got to go to the DuPage Slingers Meeting. I have been playing with the idea of using a woven wrap. I did not want to get into it today. Dylan was too much on the move to get tied down. I did try out a Mai Tei with putting her on my back. She loved that. I will need to see how I would be able to switch her to back carrying with the pikiolo. She was a crawling fool this morning.

Then we stop by this park I heard about on the way home. It is in Wheaton off Naperville & Elm. It was a nice little park. You have to park in the street. It's got those new fangle soft stuff for the playground. I am not too impressed. All the Chicago parks had it. Dylan was not either. It was far too hot for her to crawl on it. We did get some quality time in the swings. it was not windy this morning as it was yesterday morning.

Came home and got a nap in. After we woke up, I figure it would be time to head over to Playgroup's outing. They too were meeting at a park. The one at the end of the riverwalk. It was crazy busy there. Kids were flying everywhere. Dylan knew better so she hung out with me in the sling. It was fun times had by all today.

No comments:

Post a Comment