Sunday, April 11, 2010

Something in the air...

I have been having one of those weeks where I just want to be home all the time with Dylan and not talk to anyone or blog anything. Maybe it is the annoying customers at work that are bring me down or the fact that Dylan is growing up so fast and I just want to keep her as little as possible. But today is Sunday and a new week has begun. Everything on my mind will come out in due time but for now, I am going to still keep it all to myself.

Anyway...now that we have that out of the way.

Dylan is getting into everything not that we really mind. Both of us have a couple stacks of CD's that we plan on getting rid of in a short time. Dylan thinks they are fun to play with. So she messes up our stacks then we put them back. It is a fun game to her. She also thinks she can play the guitar. She crawls over to it and strum/beat it a few times. It is pretty funny. She plays the musical walking toy all the time. She is so happy to flip the page over and over again. This is why we do not own very many toys that make noise. It would be way to much. She shuts herself into rooms now. She will think that is pretty entraining for a bit.

This age is super fun. I love all the stuff she is getting into and discovering.

No comments:

Post a Comment