Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yoga for Pregnancy

so a few weeks ago, I sign up for Yoga for Pregnancy at my fav. yoga studio, Bloom @ Rockwell. The class is a three session long class on Wednesday night from 6:30 to 8pm. So I went to my first session last night. Well, let me just say that I was the youngest and earliest pregnancy there or at least I felt like it. Now I know I am not a very big person and I am little over 4 months pregnant but jeez, last night I really felt tiny. The sessions are suppose to help with all different types of common pregnancy issues, morning sickness, aches and pains. So I found it to be very helpful in terms of what prenatal yoga is going to be like after this little 3 week session. I am really happy that I am still really early enough in my pregnancy to be starting to take yoga every week. I felt like some of the women were in the same boat that they have at least been taking yoga for the majority of their pregnancies but I know for sure that one of the women in that room was taking yoga for the first time and she was 8 months. Not to judge or anything but if you wanted to prevent the aches and pains that you are experiences now, why did you wait so long to start taking yoga.

Speaking of me being super tiny, I highly do not appreciated it when it is constantly talked about all the time. I really do not need to be remind everywhere I go that I am not a very big person and one of these days I just might snap. I really do not need my weight to be a constant reminder or topic of discussion. Honestly, if you cannot deal with it then do not talk about it. I would hate if my child was born with the same weight issues that I have and constantly be talked about for the rest of his or her life. As for this moment forth the topic is no longer open for discussion. It is a private matter between myself, my husband and my doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment