Friday, January 9, 2009

Pictures




So this is the little one at 8 1/2 weeks old. I believe that everyone saw this photo at Christmas. Upon further examination of the photo, the + signs are showing you were the baby is in regards to my uterus. Hopefully, after our appointment next week, We will have a picture of a bigger bean and know the gender. As of tomorrow the baby will be the size of avocado. Thebump.com has a great tracker to see how big the baby will be during the week.


This photo was taken at 11 1/2 weeks the very night I came down with the stomach flu at 2am. So I lost all that weight and the mini-bump the following two days. Very said for me.

Next, we told all the family member which was very exciting. I loved the wide range of reactions, from the congrats/hugs to the what am I suppose to do with this now. Everyone just cracked me up with all that. One of the best Christmas gifts, I have ever given my family members. So now, I am unemployed. Boo. I was going to update the blog earlier this week but I just did not feel like getting around to it. We have signed up for some classes. The childbirth prep, sling and cloths diapers at Be Bye Baby. I am very excited about them.

Also, we have brought a infant car seat already. Here is the link to it. http://www.amazon.com/Graco-SafeSeat-Infant-Seat-Ionic/dp/B000LP7V42/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1231541624&sr=8-3

We got it on Tuesday and it has been set-up and out. It was one of those moments where I realize that we are going to be putting a little infant in there. So weird, exciting and scary all at the same time. So I am officially on leave from RVA 3rd level. I really did not want to be dealing with that stress right now. BUT i am going to be helping out with the office and creating an in service to help pass the time before I get another job.

Let's see, since this blog is all about the baby, I am trying to think of other baby news. We brought a whole bunch of onesis the other day all about baseball. Because even if we have a boy or a girl, the baby will be a CUBS fan. That is nick's mission in life and to make the child listen to Tom Waits.

To end things, I do have a recent belly shot of me.
At Almost 16 weeks. Shot today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment