Friday, April 10, 2009

First Born Children

So I have been thinking about this a lot lately, who will our child look more like, myself or the hubs? I have this theory that a majority of first born children look like their fathers. Z and G for example, If you met them at the wedding, then you know that G looks totally like her father and Z looks like his dad even though he was not there. Nick and David look insanely alike but I feel like they do not look like their father as much. I took a picture of the three of them awhile back and they have similarities but do not look like a carbon copy. if you scroll over to my father's facebook page, you will see him as a young child then look at the wedding pictures for my oldest brother, the taller one (Charles) and you will see that they look alike. My parents went on to have three more children that all look like my mother and I am a carbon copy of her.



As you can see from the picture above. I am the first born daughter for my parents which makes me wonder if that had anything to do with looking like her. Since Nick and myself look alike in someways but completely different in others, who is our child going to look like? Is our child going to have his eyes and my hair or his hair and my eyes? What will the combo be for our child? Before you answer, let me tell you that Nick did have blonder hair as a child so regardless our child will have blonder hair as a baby but when will it fade?




No comments:

Post a Comment