Monday, April 6, 2009

Children's Health Partners

We are going out to see Children's Health Partners tonight in Naperville to see if we would like them to be our pediatricians. I want a pediatrician that is a smaller practice no more then 5 doctors at the most. I would like the practice to be more green friendly/progressive with their approach with medicine. I do not know where I stand on the whole childhood immunizations issue but I was reading reviews about this practice and they are flexible about the subject. I want the practice to be very supportive over breastfeeding which it looks like they are. So we will see what the informational session brings and what they say about their methods. I can only assume that all the doctors have a standard of practice uniting them together.

Question time: Do you have any recommendations for a pediatrician that is in line with our guidelines?

No comments:

Post a Comment