Sunday, April 5, 2009

Grrr...Mommy Brain

I hate forgetting something and never be able to remember it. I feel like I am in a constant state of "what was I going to do".

On this note, I will follow up with another round of FAQ.

Are you pregnant? I love getting this question because I am clearly visibly pregnant now. There is no denying it. It is not a beer belly. It's just that I have had a few strangers ask me this recently. Most of them were men.

Do you know what you are having? It seems that everyone wants to know if it is a boy or a girl. Well, it has to be one or the other. It cannot be both. Well, it could but that would be bringing in a whole another conversation that I just do not feel like explaining right now. Middlesex would be a great novel to answer that question.

And my new favorite, How are you feeling? Actually, I am doing great for the first time all pregnancy. My skin has calm down. I can solve most of my problems with a little Pre-Natal Yoga. It always makes me feel better. But my f**king allergies are killing me. I cannot stand it. That is what is killing me all the time.

Now I remember what I was going to do. cya

No comments:

Post a Comment