Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Grrr....

i will find myself not sleeping for one of three reasons. The first reason would be not being able to breathe. My nose would be so stuff that I can't breathe at all. The second reason would be having to pee all the time. I try to cut back on water from 8 or so. It sucks because I get really thirsty but I don't want to be running to the restroom all night long. The last reason would be NO REASON AT ALL. I would just be awake. I will sleep for a couple of hours then just wake up. Of course last night, when I finally got to sleep again, the cat woke up. She was getting into trouble as usual. So she got a time out. But now she is peacefully sleeping in the closet right now.

so I have my next progress report today. I will be posting the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment