Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy 5 months & 1 day

Yesterday, peanut turn 5 months and I forgot to share that with you all. Too bad, I was working.

In swim class today, she was blow dunk. I told her that she was going into the water, then counted to 3 then blew into her face. She was in the water for 2 seconds then pop right back out. She did not know what was going on for the 1st time. The 2nd time she was getting testy then the 3rd time, she realize what we were going to do. Poor baby. She did great.

I think she is teething. She got all the classic signs. Irritable, fussy, waking up in the middle of night, drool, bit of a chin rash. Also, I think she reacts to the chorine from the pool. She gets really bad diaper rash from it. After I changed her from the pool, her butt was lit up and all sore. Poor peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment