Monday, January 11, 2010

Baby Food

I finally got around to picking up some premade baby food. I picked up Earth's Best and Sprout. I grab them because if we were ever in a bind and did not make the food then we can use some premade. The taste tested happened yesterday with Dylan. I tired the sweet potatoes from Earth's Best and realize that Dylan was NOT going to like it. Once I gave it to Dylan, oh she is so smart. She did not like them at all. She made a face and was like okay stop messing around with me. I picked up the Sprout next. I liked it. Dylan loved it. This is the food that I am going to use incase we ever need to have Dylan watched by someone who does not have access to our baby food supply. I am still going to be making our own food because it is pretty easy peasy.

Update:
Pumpkin
Apples
Butternut Squash
Sweet Potatoes

I am going to be trying Avocado again. I picked up acorn squash and more sweet potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment