Friday, January 29, 2010

Two Weeks Off

What a treat! You are getting 3 post in one day. I guess this kinda makes up for missing the two post earlier this month and my lack of stellar posting the last few days.

I am off of work from Feb 2-12 but working the weekend. I wanted to give you a heads up on what we are up to in term of plans:

Tuesday: Magic Movie Tuesdays @ Kerasotes thinking about seeing When in Rome
Wednesday: 6am meeting @ work then maybe storytime @ library
Thursday: Mommy & Baby Yoga @ Bloom (in Chicago) & Hanging out with Elizabeth & Mary
Friday: Nothing so far
Monday: Mommy & Baby Yoga @ Bloom (in Chicago)
Tuesday: Nothing so far
Wednesday: Baby Sign Language Class @ Be Bye Baby (in Chicago) then play by ear to go to Navy Pier or Kohls Children Museum with Daddy
Thursday: Playgroup @ DuPage Children's Museum
Friday: Valentine Day Party @ MCP (in Chicago) where I will be selling/lunching Barefoot Books

Sound like a lot of fun stuff we will be doing the next two weeks. I can't wait and I only hope that no one gets sick for it. Those are going to be some fun post to read

No comments:

Post a Comment