Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Etsy Fun

Like I said, in the next upcoming weeks, I will be discussing all the great finds on etsy that I would love to get Dylan but cannot afford to right now. So Perfect Birthday Presents. Like I also said before, some of these items might take time to ship or be made or personalize. Let;s begin!

Dresses:
Black & White Pillow Dress

Minnie Mouse Dress

Perfect little Pink & Green dress

Another Cute Pink Dress

Bright Colors

For your love of Bright Pink Tutu

For Other Fun Things:

Birdy Rattle

Star Wars Figure Puppets

Teething Rings

Baby"s First Guitar

Rhythm Sticks


That's it for now. But you catch my drift...enjoy some time on Etsy. I know I do!!



(I am not paid for this post nor was I given anything for free in writing about these vendors. I really like them and wanted to share the joy)

No comments:

Post a Comment