Saturday, April 24, 2010

one small step for mankind, one GIANT step for baby

Not to tease you, she did not walk on her own toady but she made one GIANT step in that direction. She has been a pulling up fool as of late. This morning and this evening, she learned that she can pull her up in the crib. Good thing we lower that months ago. She was a screaming fool. She could not sit down. She was so very much mad. It was a oh poor baby moment. She will be heading for walking before 1st birthday or very shortly afterwards.



That is all I am going to say for right now. I am very tired from going to bed at 1:30am last night and working at 8:30am. But I will get you a warning. In the next few days, I will start discussing birthday stuff. My big birthday post is going to be all the wonderful handmade stuff that Dylan and myself will enjoy from Etsy.com. Some shops have long wait times for their items. Also, there is a cloth diaper shop that I am obsessing about that has friday stocking and they are super popular. It might take you a few weeks to get some diapers. Yes, I would be a mom that would be asking for diapers for her daughter's first birthday.



Goodnight or Goodmorning, depending on when you are reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment