Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Day


Happy Day
Originally uploaded by lblaze
As I sit here thinking about today is Easter Eve, I realize that I did have a good day today. We got to spent the day as a family. We went to My Corner Playroom for some Book Selling. Http://laurel-meiborg.barefootbooks.com, check it out for some great gifts for family and friends. We got some awesome 50% off Tea Collection clothes and a new cloth diaper to try out. Bagshot Row Diapers. I heard they are quite the rage. I will prep tomorrow and then send out word. Drove in the car for about 2 hours and the last 30 minutes of it was a screaming baby and hungry mommy. Then came home to rest and recover to go to Whole Foods for our weekly dinner plan. I was annoy with the husband a few times but I should not complaint. I got it really really good. It was a happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment