Sunday, October 3, 2010

We love our baby...




I wear our baby because I love having her so close to me that I can kiss her.

I wear our baby because I want her to be close to me.

I wear our baby because the slings and pikkolo are so much cuter then a stroller.



My husband wears our baby because he can be close to her.

My husband wears our baby because he knows I find it extremely sexy.




We wear our baby because it is easier then using a stroller.

We wear our baby because she is tired, or sick, or teething and she just wants to be close to us.



We love wearing our child because all those reasons above and millions more. We do not want the government to recall our ring slings, Ergos, moby wraps, mei tai or pikkiolo. She is so much safer in our arms then anything else in the world.




Check out these other babywearing friends @ Adventures in Babywearing




My First Post on Baby Wearing: Enjoy
Sling Class

7 comments:

  1. Oh, this is FABULOUS! I'm so excited you shared these awesome photos and words of love about babywearing. Your husband, too- *that's* fabulous.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you imagine your life (and your daughters life) without babywearing? Me neither. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! And btw, I find my husband is sexy babywearing, too. {fist bump}

    ReplyDelete