Saturday, February 7, 2009

Dreams

okay, I already have pretty weird dreams to begin with but as being pregnant, my dreams have been off the charts weird. For example, last night/early this morning, I dreamt that I had twins instead of just one. But the twins were little rolly polly ones and we did not know until I gave birth to them. Then we had to scramble to get doubles of everything but good thing there is a the baby store right down the street from the hospital. I was showing the kids around and they were dressed in Christmas clothes but it was not christmas, it was summer. I had the same stroller for them that I had with Zach and Gabby. Also, we kept referring to them as Zach and Gabby. Also, we had to go car shopping because our car totally could not fit both kids and have room to get stuff. So we went to a used car dealership in Warrenville and after spending forever getting parking, I finally started to look around for a car. As I was walking on the other side of the street, I ran into Lisa. She was sitting in a car wanting to get it for herself.

On top of all that, I was stresses out that we were going to miss the pregnancy photo shoot. The babies came so fast that we never had time to take the picture of me being pregnant. It was a really sad.

To Ponder: Is having Tori any different from having a child?

No comments:

Post a Comment