Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Facebook Status

and god help you if you are an ugly girl
course too pretty is also your doom
cause everyone harbors a secret hatred
for the prettiest girl in the room
and god help you if you are a pheonix
and you dare to rise up from the ash
a thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy
while you are just flying back

My facebook status yesterday said, that the 8 hours I spent away from Dylan was not worth it. Well, that would be due to an interview that they really did not care that you had a life outside their room. Being a parent or not being a parent, the interview was a waste of time. This is one of the very few times I am actually going to post about my life. The interview was suppose to last only an hour and half, maybe two tops. Well, they made it last over 4 hours. I did all this testing, interview with one guy then a girl that actually got into my background. She told me that they were understaffed and running behind but the girl who is going to tell me about the job will be coming shortly. She never came. I waited for her for over an hour and half. I ended up texting Nick the entire time and told him that I was ditching the interview.

Now this entire thing made me hurt so bad. If anyone remembers or is currently dealing with having to breastfeed then you know all about the pain of not pumping or feeding your child after 8 hours. It hurts like freaking hell. The only good thing about yesterday is that I got some resume pointers since they are a staffing firm and it is like their job to give me pointers.

The little one is pretending to sleep right now. It takes me forever to get her to sleep after eating sometimes. She stays awake more often. I really liked it when she would just fall asleep right after eating. poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment