Tuesday, September 29, 2009

3 months & 2 weeks

I shouldn't be such a slacker but I am. It's very fun when you wake up at 2:30am for a fussy baby. Granted with the weather shifts, she was quite cold but she did not want to fall back to sleep. Poopy diaper being change did not help as well. Nope it was eating again after eating 6 oz for dinner around 6ish. taking an half hour to fall asleep. good god child. we just want to sleep.

we still don't have a nap schedule yet. She used to be very good about sleeping then once I went back to work. I think she is mad at me. I can only hope that it will be better but I hope she is not a crib only sleeper or that is going to make the people who watch her lives difficult.

She is so sweet while laying in bed with us in the early morning. She likes to look at us when we shut off the light. Then fuss then paci then sleep. Wakes up to hit up. her coos and smiles are priceless. She is a beautiful little girl with so much ahead of her.

you just have to love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment