Friday, December 4, 2009

5.5 months

oh my Dylan, I love this baby. I love this baby for putting up with her parents who put her in really cute dresses. I love this baby for not smiling for the camera but looking at it intensely. I love this baby for being on her tummy when she did not really want to be but being great and working with Jamie. I love this baby for sitting in a little round box. I love this baby for letting her mom and dad get dressed up when they do not get dressed up very often. I love this baby for finally want to fall asleep and giving us cute sleepy pictures. I love this baby for the pictures that are going to turn out oh so cute. I love this baby for almost being asleep for about 2 hours now and giving me time to write this post and eat my lunch. I love this baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment