Monday, December 7, 2009

Motherless Daughters

I just spent the last 45 minutes reading a blog about a father who lost his wife a day after their child was born. I think I remember hearing about him on Oprah over this past spring and did not watch it because it was going to make me sad, being pregnant and all. So I found his blog again. It is the saddest thing to go back and read the earlier post. Thinking about what I know now and what I knew then, I felt really bad for the guy because an early infant is tough and to be dealing with the loss of your partner as well.

I wonder now, how would Nick do if I did not make it? But there is no need to worry about that now.

Dylan is doing so much better at PT. The big things we need to work on now are flipping/rolling and getting her to stay looking on her left side while being on her back. I am thinking that it will be all good soon. Oh Dylan.

No comments:

Post a Comment