Sunday, January 17, 2010

WHAT NO POST??

What there was no post yesterday? What was up with that? I have been looking forward to my nightly/morning readings about Dylan. Okay, Okay, I am so sorry. I did not mean to leave you hanging to not post last night.

Okay, on to the real post. She will be 7 months tomorrow and about roughly 3 days ago, we put her to sleep on her tummy. She has been going to sleep better. She use to fuss and whine for at least 20 minutes at a time. We would always have to check up on her to get her to sleep. It was annoying to be honest with you. I would love to be able to put her down then go on with the rest of my evening like write this post. Oh a whim, I put her on her tummy to sleep. She fuss for about 5 minutes then fell asleep right away. As the nights when on, she would just fall asleep not fussing at all. Then I started to notice that she slept longer in the morning as well. She would get up at 5 or 6 in the morning. Now she sleeps until 7-7:30. That is great. She is sleeping for a full 12 to 12 1/2 hours now. It has been beautiful. I think if we would have a 2nd child, I would try just let him or her sleep in their tummy. hmmm...what would I do for a 2nd child? let's not think about that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment