Friday, June 26, 2009

Super Proud Mamma



We had our newborn picture taken today. All I have to say is that I am a super proud mamma. She did beautifully. She was alert and awake almost the entire time. When she was not, she was giving Jamie the most super cute looks. She only fussed once, maybe twice. She was just super good. I think that it is going to turn out beautifully. If I thought picking out the maternity pictures were hard, I can only imagine that the Dylan's pictures are going to be ten times harder. We stayed inside the entire time. Which is kinda of sad but it being so hot these days, it was most likely a good idea. Now of course her 6 month pictures, she is going to be inside for them as well. Now, I have to think about when I want to do the 6 months. Should we do them around Thanksgiving when Jamie is going to up here anyway and they will be ready for Christmas or should we wait until after the holidays and they can be an add on? What to do? Good thing, I have time to think about it. Also, it would depend on if and when I get a job.

I will post when the pictures are available for viewing. She is estimating about 2 weeks. But she does love the newborns so she might jump us inline. But who knows. I can wait. It will be fun when that e-mail rolls around. Besides we have some much to do next week that we might just get distracted. She is sleeping on Nick's lap right now. How cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment